Let’s make it an all meme weekend. I wouldn’t subject you guys to this, but I’m exhausted and tired of looking at my computer screen since I’ve been drafting on it for the past two hours. I promise I’ll think of something more exciting to write about tomorrow.
105 Facts About Me
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? I wish. I gave a ring from Tiffany to my last boyfriend on our one year anniversary. I should have asked for the fucker back.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? Almost four years. It was with drug addict Sam.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? A book of New York City postcards from Curtis. He gives the worst gifts ever. Just ask Chuck.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? This is a stupid question. Of course I have. The worst was down my concrete steps in San Diego. The flip part of the phone was barely hanging on.
5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? In August, right after I joined the gym. I’ve since canceled my membership.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Dinner Parties. It cost about 200 dollars each time, but I love doing it so I don’t mind.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? A piece of strawberry cheesecake about a 90 minutes ago.
8.FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? That’s a good one. I don’t know. Maybe their smile?
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? Meadowlark, from the musical The Baker’s Wife, sung by Patti Lupone.
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Washington Heights, New York, New York, USA
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED? Scott County Senior High School
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER? Verizon. It’s the best I’ve had, I get great service at home and it’s the only service that allows reception at work.
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE? I hate the mall. Maybe The Gap?
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: I worked at the bookstore at my college for three years. All the other jobs I’ve had have been around 2 years. I’ve waited tables off and on since 1987 but that involves 14 different jobs. Whoops.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Also a stupid question. No.
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Not since junior high school. Oh wait, not since last summer. I called the stage manager’s room while we were staying in hotel in Oklahoma and left about 40 messages. After a while I would just walk up to people and say “Here leave a funny message for Kelly.” She thought it was hysterical.
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED? My friend Julia’s about 50 years ago.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? Chuck cause we’re moving downtown, baby.
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND? The first weekend in February. I went to Maine to do a drag show.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? In-N-Out Burger in California.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? That my boyfriend was breaking up with me because I was fat. I’m convinced there was something else going on, but what can you do?
23. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? The Dish in NYC. It’s a diner that has a very gay customer base. In Portland, Maine, The Front Room. In San Diego, Bryans’. It’s owned by two bears. They even have a big bear paw on it’s sign out front.
24. CAN YOU COOK? Only Spahetti Pie, but it seems to work.
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? My last car was a Honda Accord. I loved it. But in NYC who needs a car?
26. BEST KISSER: That’s a hard one but I would say, Sam, the drug addict.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tuesday at my doctor’s appointment.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS? All shellfish. Liver. Brussel Sprouts.
29. SOMETHING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF? My eyes are very blue.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF? That I’m fat.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? Probably a 16 hour double shift this past Thanksgiving at my current job. I no longer do that. I also worked a theatre job once where I went to work on Friday morning and didn’t go home again till Monday night. It was a rough weekend.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? I don’t really have a favorite. And there are tons I like a lot.
34. CAN YOU SING? I’m okay. I have sung in shows before. And I sung with the gay men’s chorus in Cincinnati.
35. THE LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? I saw The Dixie Chicks in NYC just before I moved to San Diego. I saw the gay men’s chorus a couple of times in San Diego.
36. LAST KISS? Today at the movies.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED? It was the first episodes of 30 Rock. I had it from Netflix for almost four months before I sent it back and canceled my membership.
38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT? I have a three point check that I do constantly from the time I leave the house till I come home. Keys: Check. Wallet: Check: Phone: Check.
39. FAVORITE vacation spot: Paris, France is my all time favorite place to visit.
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? An Apple Powerbook. But I’d like to get an I-Mac soon.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Jon Stewart
45. DO YOU SMOKE? I have NEVER even had a cigarette in my mouth. My mother chained smoked until about seven years ago and I hated every minute of it. It’s the ultimate deal breaker when it comes to boys. I won’t date a guy who smokes. And I used to not even have sex with them.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? I sleep in boxer shorts
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Me, Myself, and I. I do have four pillows that I cuddle with every night. But I’d give those suckers up for a boyfriend.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? I think they can if there is a definite time the distance will end. It takes a lot of work and trust to make it happen though.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Probably five or six. The last ticket I got was in Cincinnati for speeding in 1997.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? It depends on the restaurant and my mood. Probably pancakes.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? I do. I have a pot everyday when I wake up. Sometimes at 7:30 a.m. Sometimes at 2:00 p.m.
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Over medium.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? I’d don’t believe in Horoscopes, but I do believe there are certain traits that people born around the same time have. Most of the other Aries I know are very similar to me.
54 LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My ex-boyfriend Curtis. He’s coming to NYC while I’m Iowa and wants to crash at my apartment.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? My mom.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? A text from my friend Lou telling me he was running late for coffee today.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? Four on my bed. Four on the sofa.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? A pair of jeans and a button down shirt.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC? Happy birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday dear Maddog. Happy Birthday to me.
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? Grape and the peanut butter HAS to be smooth. No chunky stuff for me.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? It depends on how much I’ve had to drink. I’m better the drunker I am.
63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes, but not very well.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? No laughing Chuck. It’s vanilla.
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? I don’t understand the question. I use them when I travel.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF? I’ve owned five brand new cars in my life.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? Yes a toga party, and several Hawaiian Parties.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Friday night while I was out drinking with Kelly and Pete.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? I set the alarm to be up at 10:30 so I could say goodbye to Kelly.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? I love snow.
73 LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? 1997. For speeding.
75 NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? I don’t remember. The dog’s we had for the majority of my time at home were Cindy and Fiesty.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Pirates are great. In fact there were real pirates that attacked a ship over the weekend.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? I’ll be in Iowa, and my birthday is Saturday so probably being depressed.
78. BIRTHDATE? April 12, 1965
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? Skinny, Rich and Happy.
80. Who were you named after? I have no idea.
81. What is your shoe size. It was a 10.5 but in the last year I’ve grown to a 12. I wish everything else had gotten longer too.
82. How long have you and your best friend known each other? I met Michelle in July of 1995.
83. Do you still buy CD’s? I do because I like knowing that I own the music.
84. Last thing your bought? I ordered in dinner tonight.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? Yes.
86. For some reason there was no 86.
87. ARE YOU SMILING? No, I’m tired and stress and I’m wishing I’d just written a post because this is taking forever.
88. No 88 either. Wonder what that’s about.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Michelle, Todd, Kim and Tom.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I know it’s silly but I’d go to California. I have a million people out there I would like to see.
91. Someone is fucking up here. There’s no 91 either.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? No but I once taught high school for three years.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Not a real crush. There are a couple of boys at work that are cute. But I wouldn’t date them.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? I always wanted my name to start with the letter D. Perhaps Doug, or David, or Dumbshit. They all work.
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? Bright Orange, but I haven’t work it since I moved from San Diego.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? These are the questions you get when you steal meme’s from MySpace.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No, I last went on vacation in February.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No and I’m pretty sure I’d get sea sick so I have no desire to go.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? I had two step-sisters but one died about five years ago.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? I’m on the third floor. Right above the people who crank their music at all hours of the day and right below the couple with the kid who has just learned to walk and stomps everywhere. One of the upstair’s neighbors teach opera voice lessons so I’m often woken up by arias drifting down from upstairs.
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Not even with myself.
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Yes, three times. I was scalded with hot water when I was about 18 months old and spent almost two weeks in the hospital being treated for burns. I still have major scars on my back and legs. I also had hepatitis when I was in Cincinnati. And my appendix burst in 2003 while I was in NYC for Christmas. Just for the record. Your appendix bursting hurts like a motherfucker.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? I’d love it if Michelle were hear right now. I miss her and would love to talk with her about what’ going on right now.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? The only thing I wear is a plastic Timex watch.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS MEME? I’m headed to bed.