I wrote a post yesterday, then my computer crashed and I lost it. Ugh.
So here goes again.
Adam and I are still on pins and needles waiting to hear about the house. No word since Thursday. None at all. It doesn’t help that we aren’t very patient. We want to know now whether we have it or not. In the meantime we look at our email every three minutes, I check my phone every three minutes. I feel like I’m in a new relationship and the boy I’m dating doesn’t call. Is it okay to call him? Will I come off as too pushy? Should I wait? Should I text? Should I email again? Should a I leave a message? Should I not leave a message. Ugh.
At this point there isn’t much left to negotiate. Are you selling us the house. Check a box. Yes. or. No. See how simple that was. Just let us know.
I think I’m going to go sit on the couch and stare at my phone for the next three hours.
Have a great night.