I don’t have the patience to be a real negotiator.
My boss sent us his letter last Saturday. Adam and I responded on Monday. It’s now been two days and nothing. We have’t heard a word. It’s frustrating. We want an answer now. Right now. Without waiting.
Of course all of this is made more frustrating because he’s in Paris for the next week and a half. He flew there on Sunday. Won’t be back until next Saturday. So we aren’t even sure he got the email. Ugh.
In the meantime we do things like search for bathroom vanities. And try to decide how big our island will be. And try to figure out how much it will cost to have our floors stained a darker color. And think about paint colors. And plan on how to relandscape the lawn. And figure out where the cat litter will go. And their food. And we plan and plan and plan and plan.
And it all might be for nothing. We might get an email back saying they won’t meet our terms and the whole thing falls apart and then we are back to square one.
The waiting really, really sucks.