I have many posts that were saved as drafts over the years for whatever reason. This is one of them. It was saved back in November of 2010. I thought I’d clear out my drafts folders and publish these. So here is a meme that was finished and I’ve added my new answers in parenthesis.
These things used to be all over the blog world. Many originated from My Space. Does My Space even exist any more?
Any way. This showed up today on Facebook. I thought it might work well here. So here you go.
100 Truths about Maddog.
What was your:
1. Last beverage: I’m drinking a new Diet Coke as I type.
(Of course it was a Diet Coke)
2. Last phone call: Adam. I called to tell him I was leaving work early and that I’d meet him outside the movies.
(My mom. Last night while we were making dinner.)
3. Last text message: Adam. I texted to tell him that it was nice seeing him before work today.
(Adam to tell him there were no Litter Genie refills at Pet Smart)
4. Last song you listened to: One Day More from Les Mis on my Ipod on the way to work. Which is funny because it randomly showed up, and Adam was at the movies seeing the concert version of Les Mis.
( Some pop song on the radio. Couldn’t even tell you. )
5. Last time you cried: Adam and I had a fight last weekend. He upset me. A lot.
(A tiny bit last night watching Downton Abbey.)
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Sort of. Not really.
7. Been cheated on? Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Big yes.
9. Lost someone special? Yes
10. Been depressed? ABSOLUTELY.
11. Been drunk and threw up? Yes. And I swore that I’d never do it again each and every time.
(Yes, but it was a VERY, VERY long time ago.)
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Dark Green
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend? That’s a tough one. I’ve met lots of nice people but I don’t know if I’ve really made any new friends.
(Met some nice people but no new friends)
16. Fallen out of love? No
17. Laughed until you cried? I’ve laughed really hard, but not till I cried.
(Not that hard. No.)
18. Met someone who changed you? No.
19. Found out who your true friends were? No more than usual
(No tests to speak of.)
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Not really but I’m sure they were talking about me. People talk about me all the time. They love to talk about me. What’s not to love. They are talking about me. Did I mention that they were talking about ME.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend’s list? Yes. Three
(Just Adam and friendly pecks with Michelle and Lisa)
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life? About 99% of them. I don’t friend people unless I know them. There are five or six that I’ve not seen in real life because they know me from here.
(There are probably 10 that I know only online.)
23 Do you have any tattoo? No
24. Do you have any pets? I have legally adopted Harper the cat. The adoption w
(We got two new kittens in October. That story will take some telling)
26. What did you do for your last birthday? A great weekend of friends, drinks and movies.
(Nothing. We were saving to move to Portland. )
27. What time did you wake up today? Noon O:-)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Facebooking and watching tv
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Christmas!
(To get a job)
This seems to be as far as I got when I did this years ago.
30. Last time you saw your Mother:
(September. Another story that needs telling)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
I need a job
32. What are you listening to right now?
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now?
Not having a job.
35. Most visited webpage:
38. Relationship Status:
39. Zodiac Sign:
40. Boys vs Girls?:
41. Elementary?: Great Crossing
42. Middle School? Scott County Middle
43. High School? Scott County High School
44. Hair Color? Brown
45. Long or short? Short
46. Height? 6’0″
47. Do you have a crush on someone? No
48: What do you like about yourself? Not a lot at the moment
49. Piercings? Not anymore
50. Tattoos? No.
51. Righty or lefty? Righty
52. First surgery? Appendectomy. December 20, 2003
53. First piercing? Right nipple. 1997
54. First best friend? Dickie
55. First sport you joined? Baseball
There’s no 56 or 57
58. First pair of trainers? What are trainers?
59. Eating Nothing
60. Drinking – Nothing
61. I’m about to – I should be drafting. But I’m not.
62. Listening to – NOthing
63. Waiting for- Nothing
64. Want kids? No. No. NO.
65. Get Married? Someday?
66. Career? Not even a glimmer of one on the horizon
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
69. Shorter or taller? Shorter
70. Older or Younger? Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Stomach
73. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship? Right now? Hookup
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble Maker
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger? Yes
77. Drank hard liquor Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts? Yes
79. Sex on first date? Yes
80. Broken someone’s heart? Yes
81. Had your own heart broken? Yes
Geeze 82 is gone too!
83. Turned someone down? Yes
84. Cried when someone died? Yes
85. Fallen for a friend? Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? Not really
87. Miracles? Not really
88. Love at first sight? NOt really
89. Heaven? NO.
90. Santa Claus? NO.
91. Kiss on the first date? Yes.
92. Angels? NO.
93. Had more than one bf/gf? Yes
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes
95. Did you sing today? No.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? 1983
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? The day I quit my job
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No
100. Posting this as 100 truths? ? No
These things are stupid. It’s hard to believe that five years ago these were every where. Thank god that’s not the case now.