I haven’t done a meme in a while. So I stole this from Ur-Spo. At Spo-Reflections.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I don’t have a backseat. Or a car for that matter.
2. When was the last time you threw up? I don’t remember the last time I threw up. I’m sure it had something to do with drinking though.
3. What’s your favorite curse word? Probably Fuck.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Christa, Paul, and Chuck.
5. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? I was fast asleep.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading blogs and chatting with my friend Kyle online.
7. Where were you born? Paris, Kentucky
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes. It was the Gaity, a male strip club in NYC.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? “Thank you” to the guy at the deli down the street.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? It’s crazy. But my favorite is vanilla.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? I’m drinking a Diet Coke right now.
12. What are you wearing right now? A plaid button down and boxer shorts.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Cashews that I bought at the newstand before I got on the train to come home.
14. Have you bought any new clothes this week? No.
15. Where were you last? At work, waiting tables and then on the subway.
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? There was football on at work, but I don’t even know who was playing. Nor could I care.
17. Who won? As I said, I don’t care.
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message while blogging? Mike over at MikeSays.
19. Ever go camping? Not in a VERY long time.
20. Where do you live? Manhattan, In New York City.
21. What song are you listening to? There is no music playing right now. My roommate is asleep and I try to be as quiet as possible.
22. Do you tan? Yes, I get very tan if I’m in the sun a lot.
23. Do you drink your soda from a straw? No. I can’t crunch the ice that way.
24. What did your last text message say? The last one I received said, “tomorrow indian on sixth street at 8:00pm okay? The last one I sent said, “Who is this?”
25. Who’s your best friends? Michelle and Todd
26. What are you doing tomorrow? I’m working at 5:00, and sleeping till noon.
27. Where is your mom right now? Asleep, in Lexington Kentucky.
28. Look to your right, what do you see? The door to my roommate’s room.
29. What color is your watch? It’s a plastic, black Times sports watch.
30/ What do you think of when you think of where you live? I wished we had a Starbucks across the street and a Duane Reade down the block and a real grocery store next door.
31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes, and I love them.
32. What is your birthstone? Diamond
33. Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through? I would almost always drive thru.
34. What is your favorite number? I don’t really have one, but probably 12.
35. Do you have a dog? No, I’m not home enough to have a dog.
36. Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Ryan, who sent the text message about Indian food last night, so we would know what corner to meet on.
37. Have you met anyone famous? Bob Hope in 1983 at around 3 a.m. walking around the streets of NYC.
38. Any plans today? My day is almost over. I’ll be asleep in 20 minutes.
39. How many states have you lived in? Seven, Kenucky, Kansas, Georgia, Alabama, Ohio, New York, California
40. Ever go to college? I’ve attended a total of four colleges, and have three degrees.
41. Where are you right now? In the office part of my living room.
42. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Having to wait tables.
43. Are you struggling to forgive someone right now? No, I’m pretty okay with most people right now.
44. Are you allergic to anything? I’m allergic to the world. I took allergy shots for almost four years when I was in high school and college. I’m severely allergic to cats. I’m also allergic to citrus fruits and citrus fruit products. Makes drinking orange juice, which I love very difficult.
45. Favorite pair of shoes? My birkenstock sandals. I love them, but they need to be replaced.