I stole this meme a while ago and since I’m drawing a complete blank tonight I thought it was better to do a stolen meme than not to post at all.
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? Only a couple of people from the real world even know that I have a blog. I don’t worry about what I look like when at the grocery store anyway.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? I sometimes size them down or rotate them, but that’s the only Photoshopping that occurs.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? I love getting email from people via my blog it’s a chance to connect in a more real world setting.
4. Do you lie in your blog? Not usually. Sometimes I have to force myself not to censor myself and there have been a couple of times when I realized I might be stretching the truth, but that doesn’t happen very often.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? I don’t think so.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? I’ve never threatened to quit writing. When it stops being fun, or becomes a chore, I’ll stop.
7. Are you in therapy? Not anymore, but it’s only because I can’t afford it. I love therapy, even if it’s just to force someone to listen to me once a week.
8. Do you delete mean comments? I’ve only deleted one comment and now I don’t even remember why. I did edit one a couple of weeks ago to take out some incriminating information.
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? I’m laughing as I write no.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? Some would like me more. Some less. I think I’m a likeable guy.
11. Do you have a job? Not as of today.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? In a minute. But only if it included health insurance.
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? There are too many to mention. There are a lot of blogs I read and each person is interesting in their own sort of way.
14. Which bloggers have you made out with? I’ve never met a blogger let a lone make out with one.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? I usually tell it like it is. I’m broke if anyone’s offering donations.
16. Does your family read your blog? Absolutely not.
17. How old is your blog? I started writing in June of 2006.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? No, but my numbers are up since the middle of July. I do care but I hate that I do.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? This is the only blog I have.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? No. But I have donated money for bloggers walking in the AIDS walk and a couple of other causes.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? You can earn money doing this?
22. Is blogging narcissistic? Sure. It’s all about me. All of the time.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time? I feel guilty if I don’t post everyday.
24. Do you like John Mayer? This is a bizarre question, but some of his stuff yes.
25. Do you have enemies? I have people who don’t like me, but that’s there business not mine. As they say “It’s none of my business what you think of me.”
26. Are you lonely? Yes, especially since I’ve come to Maine.
27. Why bother? Because most days I enjoy it.