It’s Sunday and I’m still tired and feel hung over even though I didn’t drink yesterday. Needless to say, I’m way too old to keep up with the 12 year olds I’m living with. Anyway, since it’s Sunday I’m going to post a meme I found last week at Sorted’s. This way you don’t have to hear me wine, or complain, or any of that. Enjoy. I’ll be back tomorrow with a real post.
1. What’s your name spelled backwards? goddam. I just realized this as I typed it.
2. What did you do last night? Went to the opening night performance of my last show here in Oklahoma and then to the director’s house for wine and cheese.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? It had to be music, but it’s been a long time.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Unfortunately, yes.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Memorial Day 2002.
6. What are you wearing? A pair or shorts and a polo.
7. How many cars have you owned? a total of 9. A 1971 Chevy Impala, a 1971 Ford Galaxy, a 1987 Nissan Sentra, a 1990 Suzuki Sidekick, a 1987 Chrysler something, a white car that I barely remember, a 1996 Ford Escort Station wagon, a 2003 Mini Cooper and a 2005 Honda Accord.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Most forms of rap and heavy metal.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Yes, and I can’t wait to get home and use it.
11. What kind of computer do you use? 17″ MacBook
12. Ever made a prank phone call? Lot’s of them.
13. You like anyone right now? Right now I don’t like many people at all. But if you mean someone special, no.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I have bungee jumped twice and loved it. I would love to sky dive I just haven’t had the opportunity.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Austria. It was beautiful
16. What’s your favorite comic strip? The Far Side.
17. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? On a good day.
18. Shower, morning or night? Always in the morning, but sometimes at night.
19. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? I’ve only seen one movie in the last month. Knocked Up. I thought it was very funny.
20. Favorite pizza toppings? I like cheese. Lots and lots of cheese. That’s it.
21. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn
22. What cell phone provider do you have? Verizon
23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Definitely not.
25. Orange Juice or apple? I love orange juice but am allergic to it. I used to love apple juice until I was in the hospital for eight days and that’s all I had to drink. Now I can’t stand the thought of it.
26. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Melissa, Kelly and Pete
27. Favorite chocolate bar? Twix
28. Who is your longest friend and how long? Michelle’s my closest friend that I’m in touch with on a regular basis. 12 years. But I have several people that I talk to several times a year that I’ve known for 20+ years.
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Don’t remember.
30. Have you ever won a trophy? I was on the speech team in high school and won lots of trophys. Never for sports.
31. Favorite arcade game? Pacman.
32. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Never.
33. Sprite or 7-UP? If I’m sick 7-UP. It has a magical formula that makes you feel better, especially if taken with crackers. Otherwise it’s Sprite.
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? I worked for two years at Wendy’s and there was a blue and white polyester shirt that had to be worn. I still have my name tag from there.
35. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Don’t remember the last time I was in a Walgreen’s.
36. Ever thrown up in public? Oh, yes. But not for a long time.
37. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? At this point in my life I’d take the money. Then Chuck and I could move downtown to the apartment we deserve.
38. Do you believe in love at first sight? For about three minutes then you realize they aren’t as special as you thought they were.
39. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? Spongebob.
40. Did you have long hair as a young kid? It was down to my shoulders until 9th or 10th grade.
41. What message is on your voicemail machine? The standard “This is Maddog. Leave your name and number at the tone and I’ll call you back as soon as I can.”
42. Where would you like to go right now? Home to NYC. I was supposed to fly home from Oklahoma today but was convinced to change my flight. Now I don’t go home until the 17th.
43. Whats the name of your pet? Don’t have one.
44. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it? Jansport. It’s blue in case you’re curious. I also have a black pack pack that I carry my laptop in.
45. What do you think about most? At the moment losing weight. I don’t actually do anything about it. I just think about it.
Hope you enjoyed. Have a great week.