So I was almost finished with this post when Word Press ate it. It’s the first time that this has happened so I feel some what okay about it, since I’ve read in other people’s blogs of countless times their posts have been eaten.
It’s 5:40 and I woke up about an hour ago. What’s even better is that I went to sleep last night at 9:00 p.m. I had the worst allergy/sinus attack yesterday. Finally around 7:30 I took some Benadryl and the next thing I knew I was locking my door and going to sleep. I woke up briefly at 1 a.m. and then not again till 4:00 this afternoon. I’d say I needed some sleep. Don’t you think. Now if I could just find some energy to get up and do something.
So in honor of today being my day off, I’ve decided to skip a day of complaining about Oklahoma and do a meme that I found yesterday. I hope you don’t mind.
1. What is your natural hair color? Brown with some grey coming in.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? I don’t have a profile picture.
3. What’s your middle name? Wayne
4. Your current relationship status? Single
6. What is your current mood? Tired and groggy. It’ll be better after I shower.
7. What color underwear are you wearing? I’m not wearing any. I have on a pair of gym shorts.
8. What is one thing that makes you happy? Right now, for someone to bring me a Diet Coke.
9. What’s the last thing you bought? Benadryl for my allergies
10. If you could go back in time and change something what would it be? How I treated Sam in our relationship. It still might not work out but it wouldn’t be my fault.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? Lisa’s dog. She treats it better than most humans are treated.
12. Ever had a near death experience? The closest I’ve come to dying is when my appendix burst. And considering the pain I was in it would have been a welcome relief.
13. Something you do a lot? Drink Diet Coke
14. What’s the name of the song stuck in your head? Shapoopy from The Music Man
15. Who did you copy and paste this from? Rick over at Bandit Talks
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you. David Letterman
17. When was the last time you cried? It’s been a while. I don’t remember.
18. Have you ever talked in front of a large audience? I gave a speech at graduation from grad school. There were about 200 people there.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be? Invisibility
20. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their smiles…but I’m not attracted to them
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? a large latte
22. What’s your biggest secret? If I told you it wouldn’t be a secret
23. What’s your favorite color? green
24. When was the last time you lied? about 5 mintues ago concerning plans for dinner
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? I love kid’s movies
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? I’m still waiting on that Diet Coke.
28. Do you speak any other language? I took three years of Spanish and the only thing I remember is Donde esta el bano?
29. What’s your favorite smell? Thanksgiving Dinner cooking
30. If you could describe life in one word what would it be? That’s a hard one, I’ll have to get back to you on that one.
31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug? I think it was my roommate when I left NYC to come to Oklahoma.
32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? Not that I remember.
33. What are you thinking about right now? About how hungry I am. and that Diet Coke.
34. What should you be doing? Taking a shower
35. What was the last thing that made you upset? The hazer on Friday night. I was more upset than I should have been.
36 In a given week, how many times do you prefer to have a sex? Sometimes twice a day, somtimes not at all.
37. Do you like working in the yard? It’s been a while since I’ve worked in the yard. But I used to enjoy it.
38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? I love my last name. It’s a name very few people forget, and most people think is made up.
39. Name 5 things in your closet: In the closet here. a suitcase, two scripts, an empty Corona box, a towel and some shoes
40. What one thing do you desire most? To stop being depressed. And if not that…then that Diet Coke.